Application to manage day-to-day operations with detailed records and monthly reports. Our client is a rapidly growing valet parking business in Dubai serving major five-star hotels, healthcare service providers and the overall hospitality sector. We were assigned to develop a digital solution which manages the day-to-day valet parking operations.
We developed the web-based Valet Parking Management System (VPMS) designed to help users handle valet parking efficiently. The app supports two user modes – Admin User and Location/Hotel User (who avails Oscar Valet Services), provided they have valid login credentials.
With VPMS, the Admin users can Manage:
- System Users – Create and Manage Users.
- CVA Accounts – Create and Manage CVA (Valets) Accounts.
- Car Models – Add Car Models to Database and Manage them.
- Car Colors – Add Car colors to Database and Manage them.
- Guest Type – Add Guest types (Eg: VIP) and Manage them.
- Cities – Add City names where services are availed and Manage them.
- Locations – Add exact locations where services are availed and manage them.
- Shift – By default all the locations would have only 2 shifts called ‘Morning Shift” and “Evening shift”. Admin can create and manage the start and end time for shifts in various locations.
- CVA Allotment - Create and manage all CVA Allotment to a particular shift for a particular location during a selected date range.
Additionally, Admin users can view various reports including:
- Monthly reports - All the details regarding the Check-in and Check-out.
- Daily report – Daily Report related to Check-in/Check-out on various criteria including date, guest type, and shift timings.
- Ticket utilized report – Shows the total number of tickets on the basis of date.
- Cash Collection report - Shows the Fee collected for each ticket issued.
- Monthly operation report – Shows Total Check-In, Total Check-Out and Total Vehicle in a date basis on a particular month.
- Monthly performance report - Shows Total Check-In, Total Check-Out and Total Vehicle on CVA basis.
- Shift-wise revenue report – Shift-wise revenue report will give total fee collected on shift and location basis.