A Fortune 500 Industrial Technology leader, ABB(ASEA BROWN BOVERI), approached us for a visually engaging digital solution which manages its sales performance. The requirement was for a system capable of neutralizing the firm’s operational vulnerabilities. The challenge for us was to develop a rapidly operational solution with analytics and appealing visual representations of data, and with a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- A robust web application developed using PHP.
- We conceived a bespoke software solution with a two phase development. The first phase involved the development and implementation of the application for quick results. The second phase focused on enhancements as per client requirements.
- Termed ‘Data Visualization Dashboard’, the solution was designed to effectively track sales performance and calculate trend analysis based on orders booked, sales forecast, opportunity pipelines etc. The sales dashboard web application extracts data from our client’s sales database, analyze the data, and visualize the analysis in multiple modes.
Phase 2 of development included further enhancements
- Trend analysis
- Business Unit View of dashboard
- Enhanced visuals for statistical graphs and pie charts
- A sales record display feature - Displays individual sales records of sales executives
- Option to view the best and the worst sales performance
- As an expansion to dashboard, leaderboards were developed. Statistics would be displayed.
- The mobile responsive application was deployed remotely.